EVENTS: September 15 – 26, 2018
New Events: Canasta, Croquet, Beach Ball Wallyball
Saturday, Sept. 15: Welcome & Track & Rowing Events; Patrons Exhibits
at Thomas Jefferson Community Center
On-line Registration Opens: June 1, 2018
ONLINE: September 3, 2018
Mail: Postmarked by Auguster 31, 201
The Basic Registration fee for 2018 is $13. There is a $2 fee for each event. Bowling, cycling, golf and orienteering have additional fees (see details on General Information page).
Sponsored by the Northern Virginia Senior Olympic Committee and the following co-sponsors:
- Arlington County Dept. of Parks & Recreation
- City of Alexandria Dept. of Recreation Parks & Cultural Activities
- City of Fairfax Parks & Recreation Dept.
- City of Falls Church Department of Recreation & Parks
- Loudoun County Dept. of Parks & Recreation,
- Fairfax County Dept. of Neighborhood & Community Services,
- Fairfax County Park Authority
- Fauquier County Parks & Recreation
- Prince William County Parks & Recreation.
The Northern Virginia Senior Olympics Program is held annually in September and open to all residents ages 50 years and older, living in a sponsoring jurisdiction. NVSO promotes Living Healthy Longer. While making the public aware of the capabilities existing in the senior population, we also promote awareness among the adults of the available recreation facilities in Northern Virginia.
Volunteers Needed: Northern Virginia Senior Olympics seeks volunteers, both athletes and nonparticipants, to support the games! If you are interested, please signup here to choose specific events, or call RSVP Northern Virginia at (703) 403-5360, or email rsvpvolunteerfairfax.org.
To confirm Code Red Air quality or Weather Cancellation: Call (703) 228-3300, ex 9996.
Searching for a partner or team? Let us know at email@example.com; contact information will be posted on the Athletes Bulletin Board.
Patrons: (Patron Benefits)