EVENTS: September 14 – 25, 2019
Planning is underway.
Details for events and registration will be announced soon!
Sponsored by the Northern Virginia Senior Olympic Committee and the following co-sponsors:
- Arlington County Department of Parks & Recreation
- City of Alexandria Department of Recreation Parks & Cultural Activities
- City of Fairfax Parks & Recreation Department
- City of Falls Church Department of Recreation & Parks
- Loudoun County Department of Parks & Recreation
- Fairfax County Department of Neighborhood & Community Services
- Fairfax County Park Authority
- Fauquier County Parks & Recreation
- Prince William County Parks & Recreation.
The Northern Virginia Senior Olympics Program is held annually in September and open to all residents ages 50 years and older, living in a sponsoring jurisdiction. NVSO promotes Living Healthy Longer. While making the public aware of the capabilities existing in the senior population, we also promote awareness among the adults of the available recreation facilities in Northern Virginia.
Volunteers Needed: Northern Virginia Senior Olympics seeks volunteers, both athletes and nonparticipants, to support the games! If you are interested, please signup here to choose specific events, or call RSVP Northern Virginia at (703) 403-5360, or email rsvpvolunteerfairfax.org.
To confirm Code Red Air quality or Weather Cancellation: Call (703) 228-3300, ex 9996.
Searching for a partner or team? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org; contact information will be posted on the Athletes Bulletin Board.
Patrons: (Patron Benefits)