When – completed
This event was held on Tuesday, September 17.
Results and Records
See the results of the NVSO 2019 miniature golf event.
Photos of the 2019 Competition
See the gallery of miniature golf photos taken by our volunteer photographers.
Please go here for rules covering all events.
Miniature Golf Rules
Competition will be in men’s and women’s divisions in 5-year age groups (50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+). The Event Host will supply the clubs and balls.
- The tournament will consist of one 18-hole round, with the lowest scores determining the winners. The course rules will be followed.
- The course will be played in foursomes, whenever possible.
- Individual score cards will be kept by a member of the foursome or group other than by each individual player.
- Once the score card is recorded after each hole, it must be initialed by the player, not the scorer.
- Lowest scores will determine the winners.
- Tiebreakers will be determined by using score cards, starting with the first hole and continue until a winner is declared.