Thursday, September 30, 2021 - completed
Results and Records
See the results of the 2021 NVSO miniature golf event.
See photographs of the 2021 NVSO miniature golf event.
Please go here for rules covering all events.
Miniature Golf Rules
Competition will be in men’s and women’s divisions in 5-year age groups (50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+). The Event Host supplies balls; putters are available.
- The tournament will consist of one 18-hole round, with the lowest scores determining the winners. The course rules will be followed.
- The course will be played in foursomes, whenever possible.
- Individual score cards will be kept by a member of the foursome or group other than by each individual player.
- Once the score card is recorded after each hole, it must be initialed by the player, not the scorer.
- Lowest scores will determine the winners.
- Tiebreakers will be determined by using score cards, starting with the first hole and continue until a winner is declared.