Registration is open for the 2019 Northern Virginia Senior Olympics!
Timeline with deadlines:
- Registration opened Monday, June 17. Early registration is appreciated.
- Mail-in registrations must be postmarked Saturday, August 24.
- Online registrations must be submitted by midnight on Saturday, August 31.
- No onsite registration.
Fee for participation in the 2019 NVSO is $15.
These events have an additional fee:
- Ten Pin Bowling – $10 includes 3 games & lunch
- Cycling – $5 partially covers the cost of traffic control and electronic timing
- Golf – $70 includes greens fee, driving range, cart and lunch
- Orienteering – $5 includes Quantico Orienteering Club (QOC) member rate, Epunch, map and compass rental
NOTE: Athletes may enter as many events as they like, as long as the events do not overlap in time, except for field events.
Event Cancellation Policy: The NVSO Committee reserves the right to cancel any event after the posted deadline date due to insufficient registration or weather.
Refund Policy: Full refunds will be issued if an event is cancelled by the NVSO Committee and the cancelled event is the only event in which the participant is registered. Refund requests for medical reasons must be received in writing prior to the registration deadline.