The Northern Virginia Senior Olympics (NVSO) does not happen successfully without volunteers! For NVSO 2021, there will be 30 events over 13 days at 18 locations across Northern Virginia. Many of these events require volunteers. We appreciate the support of volunteers of all ages.
Detailed descriptions of duties and contact information on how to apply.
- Basketball Field Goals
- Basketball Free Throws
- Field Events
- Football Throw
- Frisbee Throw
- Softball Hit
- Softball Throw
- Table Tennis
- Track - 3 Mile Power Walk
NVSO 2021 enjoys the support of several sponsoring jurisdictions in Northern Virginia. With this diversity of sponsors, there are four ways to apply to volunteer:
- Contact the Event Director of the event you are interested in to determine if there are volunteer openings.
- RSVP Northern Virginia Volunteers 55+
You must be registered with RSVP Northern Virginia to volunteer with them.
- Volunteer Fairfax Adult Volunteering
- Volunteer Fairfax Youth and Family Volunteering